I have a vision for women taking a stand to stop the beating themselves up cycle and instead focus all that energy on what they want. I know it is possible to change the way we think and feel by changing our minds about what we will tolerate in our lives.
What would it look like for you to no longer tolerate the negative self talk?
What would it take for you to commit to interrupting your Inner Mean Girl channel and tuning into your Inner Wisdom channel instead?
It is a challenge that I know you’re up for.
But don’t just take my word for it…check out all of the incredible self-love ambassadors that blogged about their Inner Mean Girl Cleanse experience and read all about the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Amanda ReCupido at The Undomestic Goddess https://www.undomesticgoddess.com
- Andrea Ledbetter at Heathen Homeschoolers https://heathenhomeschoolers.com
- Beki Berrey at Wild Child Gone Good https://www.wildchildgonegood.com
- Bing Yuan at Icefairy’s Treasure Chest https://icefairystreasurechest.blogspot.com
- Christina Gleason at Cutest Kid Ever https://www.cutestkidever.org
- Christine Leiser Schroeder at ColorMePink! https://colormepink.com
- Cindy Jones Lantier at Mixed Grill Favorites https://lantier.org
- Connie Roberts at Brain Foggles https://brainfoggles.com
- Daenel Vaughn-Tucker at Living Outside the Stacks https://livingoutsidethestacks.com
- Dawna Kreis at A Return To Simplicity https://return-to-simplicity.blogspot.com
- Dina Tibbs at Family Sanity Reviews https://www.familysanityreviews.com
- Elena Sonnino at C.Mom https://www.lacaramamma.com
- Gretchen Casey at Gretchen’s Blog www.gretchencasey.blogspot.com
- Jackie Harper at Free Is My Life https://www.freeismylife.com
- Janice Smith at Fitness Cheerleader https://fitnesscheerleader.com
- Jennifer Gaffney at Gaffney’s Gabs https://www.gaffneysgabs.com
- Julie Hedlund at Write Up My Life https://www.writeupmylife.com
- Julie Parker at Beautiful You https://www.beautifulyoubyjulie.com
- Kelli Smith at Fight The Cellulite! https://fightthecellulite.com
- Kim Knight at The Art of Health https://kimknight101.wordpress.com
- Kim Shipley at The Girl Is A Mom https://www.thegirlisamom.com
- Marissa Vicario at Where I Need To Be https://whereineedtobe-marissarose.blogspot.com
- Mary Davis at Everyday Baby Steps https://www.everydaybabysteps.com
- Nicky Smolter at Being Forever Incomplete https://beingforeverincomplete.blogspot.com
- Nicole Greene at When did I become my Mom? https://whendidibecomemymom.com
- pamela dayton at The Dayton Time https://daytontime.blogspot.com
- Rachel Hull at Momma Money https://www.mommamoney.info
- Shakti Martin at Integrated Energy Balancing https://apps.integratedenergybalancing.com/blog/
- Teri Williams at The Bliss Network https://theblissnetwork.blogspot.com
- Thien-Kim Lam at I’m Not the Nanny https://www.imnotthenanny.com
- Vicki Garcia at My Kick Ass Coach https://mykickasscoach.com
- Wendee Holtcamp at Bohemian Adventures https://bohemianadventures.blogspot.com
- Amanda Kay at I Am….Panda https://lawlover1.blogspot.com
It’s women like this that are the lighting the way for us ALL to be authentic and tell the truth. I am SO grateful to each of them for sharing their stories.