Are you committed to struggle? Do you LOVE the drama? Do you find that no matter what you do, you find yourself putting up a good ole’ fashioned fight, shouting, “Put up your dukes!”?
I realized this pattern in myself over the past few months and I’m taking it head on. I created a video for you about this crazy making commitment to struggle. Watch it here and create more ease now.
It is high time that we choose ease in our own lives over struggle. Won’t you join me?
With unstoppable enthusiasm & great love,
P.S. Want to spend a weekend with me? I SO want to spend a weekend with you, your Inner Mean Girl and your Inner Wisdom!
Oh my goodness am I getting SO excited for my upcoming weekend Inner Mean Girl Reform School LIVE retreat at Kripalu. It’s fast approaching on April 12th-14th. Want to join me?
It’s the first and only time Christine Arylo and I will teach Inner Mean Girl Reform School LIVE this year… and we’d LOVE to spend the weekend reforming your inner critics so that voice of Inner Wisdom can come screaming through with power and authority.
Bring your Inner Achievement Junkies, Perfectionists, Comparison Queens, Doing Addicts, Drama Queens, Loveless LuLus, and more… we are ready to love them into new jobs!! Break free of self-sabotage. Over the course of the weekend, you will be able to…
– Stop being so hard on yourself – Give yourself a break and permission to relax and stop driving yourself so hard
– Tell the difference between the voice of your inner critic & fear and your inner wisdom & intuition – so you can turn down the volume on your IMG whenever you want and stop wasting time, energy and money stressing
– Talk to your intuition and use her to guide your life – so you always make choices that are GREAT for you.
– Stop comparing yourself, judging yourself and setting unrealistic expectations – and START celebrating your gifts and accomplishments.
– Find your center – quickly — when you experience overwhelm, anxiety or stress so they don’t overtake your attitude or your life.
– Find compassion for yourself when things don’t go perfectly – and really believe you are doing the best you can.
It’s going to be fun!
Women who master self compassion are happier and more successful. And that is the Truth. Word.
Read more & register now: www.InnerMeanGirlReformSchool.com
+ Leave a comment