It’s so true, isn’t it? The moments turn into days, the days into weeks, the weeks into months, the months into years. So it goes.
Our daily life is our real life. Finding the everyday sacred is the key to creating a life you love.
And yet so often we feel inspired to make big changes in our minds and hearts and never fully distill it down to the daily actions and commitments that will create the transformation. And then we wonder why the change doesn’t stick or another year flies by and we feel like WE MISSED IT.
I know the truth of this. So I’ve been investigating and getting really CURIOUS and REAL about how to create a daily and weekly flow to honor my 2015 Stand and Power Mantra; Sacred Flow. To bring my stand into my daily life to make the change real.
I’m hungry for a new rhythm that honors my time with my girls, my time with my husband, my time with my friends, my time with myself and my time for my Great Work in the world.
I just co-created a weekly flow with my husband and I’m soooo excited about it. Here’s what my new flow includes:
- daily walks to school as a family and then coffee with Evie and Rob (LOVE starting my day this way)
- runs/hikes twice per week (this is such a sacred thing for me that was falling off my plate since Evie arrived-time to bring it back for my mental and physical well being)
- a four hour Sacred Space chunk to allow for flow and spontaneity (THIS IS LIFE CHANGING!)
- 5 Rhythms weekly dance class (for years I did this religiously when I lived in LA. My Inner Wisdom guided me to bring this practice back into my life this year.)
- Twice a month date nights with my beloved (YES!!)
- Mondays are now my Mama Day where I spend quality time with Evie, pick up Annabella and then do a two girl hang (no work except for my weekly post on my Mama Truth Circle
- Picking up Annabella from school and getting solo time with her once/week (SO important to weave in solo time with her!)
- New Mommy and Me class with Evie (Yum!)
- Solid times dedicated to my work (So wonderful for my assistants to know when they should schedule appointments in!)
The truth is that if it isn’t in my calendar these days, it ain’t happening! If I don’t put in time for myself and time for exercise and sacred time with my girls, it just doesn’t happen. And those things are the most important thing to me.
What Christine Arylo and I teach at Inner Mean Girl Reform School is that if you wait until you find the time, you’ll fail every time. You must create space!
I cannot tell you the JOY my new schedule brings me.
It also means we need to hire help twice per week. We need a “housewife” to help with Evie, do laundry and dishes, run errands and more! I absolutely trust that the money flow will support me in my new schedule.
What is your daily and weekly flow and how can you consciously create your schedule so it feels like a full body YES? GO BELOW to let me know your sacred daily and weekly flow. Work ON your life so when you’re IN your life, it feels yummy.
You deserve to love your DAYS and, therefore, your LIFE!